The Del Webb, Frisco Lakes community, has a great Frisco Lakes Golf Club located on the bank of the river. It consists of 7099 yards and has 72 championships. In this article, you will learn a complete review of the Frisco Lakes Golf Club. Gary Stephenson Golf Design golf course passes through existing neighbourhoods, while the rear nine is from open countryside. Thanks to five tees, the golf course offers an ideal length for players of all skill levels. If you are playing from a comfortable distance, please play at a comfortable distance. If you are playing from a problematic distance, please play at a challenging distance.
Frisco Lakes, tiny Verde Bermuda Grass Green, is an excellent place to landing. It has a large landing area and quickly becomes a favourite neighbourhood spot for those players who want to struggle to search for Frisco private golf courses.
- A devoted and experienced staff
- The Holes are very difficult and have in great places.
- The 9th and 18th holes and an elegant yet homey atmosphere
- Having the Longest drive in Frisco area golf courses
- Registration table, the Summary sheet of results and Scoreboard for tournament best options.
Course Highlights & Service
- Dallas-Fort Worth area
- The 9th and 18th holes club
- Beautiful 7099-yard, Par 72 championship course
- Homey clubhouse
- Golf instructors
- Full service of restaurant & bar
- A professional team
Location: 7170 Anthem Dr, Frisco, TX 75036, United States
Timing: Monday to Sunday 7am–8pm
Pricing: $65 Includes Lunch and a Draft Beer of Your Choice
Phone: +1 972-292-3089